Turn Your Business Card Into Your Best Marketing Tool
Each day you hand out your business card is another day that you are marketing your business. Custom printed business cards—in all shapes, colors, and sizes—are everywhere. And yet, while we all understand that a business card is a necessity, we often fail to see it as a marketing opportunity.
It’s time to start viewing that little slip of paper for what it is: the best opportunity you have to market yourself or your business to a targeted and captive audience. After all, you chose to hand it to that person for a reason.
Here are seven ways to transform your business card so that it collects sales, rather than dust:
Give your card a purpose – Make your business card useful as more than its original purpose. Design it to be a bookmark, sticker, or note card where they can write something they need to remember. Make sure your card can be used in more ways than one; otherwise, you risk the recipient looking at it once and either losing it or throwing it away.
- Track it! – You can add a QR code to your custom printed business cards to see how many conversions you receive via the scanned QR code.
- Create something memorable – When designing your business card, create a simple yet memorable design that captures you and your business.
- Add credibility with testimonials – Testimonials are a great addition to any business card; these let potential customers relate to other customers.
- Put a face to the name – By adding a photo of yourself to the card, this helps people continually put a face to the name long after they met you.
- Support a cause – Let potential clients or customers know about the causes that drive you. Social impact and business go hand-in-hand, after all.
- Keep it simple – Last but not least, make sure your business card is simple and easily readable. The primary reason for creating business cards is to get prospects to contact you. Make sure to include the following:
- a. Name
- b. Title
- c. Business name
- d. Email address
- e. Phone number
- f. Website URL
About House of Printing
House of Printing is a full-service printing company that has been around for over 40 years. We offer clients a range of services, from custom brochures to mailers. We use industry-leading equipment to ensure the highest quality is met on any of your printing needs. House of Printing’s experts are here to assist you in promoting your business. House of Printing can help create a custom printed business card that will become the best marketing tool in your arsenal. Request a quote from our experts today!